This is it, I have decided to bite the bullet and have a go at a subscription box and here it is at last, the gum trees and galaxies book box. What is it?
A quarterly box normally offered at the start of each changing season. You can order the box as a one off, or you can order as each one comes out with the new season. Each box is carefully curated with sustainability and environmental responsibility as the guiding ethos. A quarterly book box is a great way to kick start your reading goals.
Each box will contain:
- 1 new or recent release book.
- 1 inspirational book mark
- 1 unique product from a local producer
- 1 sustainable or eco product
- something to make or grow
- $1 from each box sold donated to an environmental or social charity.
- a Zine with some bonus features
- membership to an online book group and community. A platform to discuss the book and to nominate the charity to receive support from the next box. Also a space to share ideas, learn from each other and each others different perspectives. In short an online space that is about empowerment.
We are currently refining what we will be able to offer but at the moment the above guidelines is what we are aiming for.
The box is only offered in Australia and actively seeks to promote local, independent producers of quality products whether they be food or personal products. Sustainability and environmental responsibility is what underlies the ethos of the box.
This the first box; Summer 2020 contains a beautiful hardcover edition of a remarkable novel from one of Australia’s pre-eminent writers.
Two of the other products have been selected from independent QLD producers and our final product an eco soap saver was produced by a local maker.
You can purchase via paypal on the product page *here*.
The box would make a great gift for someone or simply for yourself
Please note there is a limited number of the boxes available, and I will organise delivery as quickly as possible, local delivery is free and my mail out day will be Wednesday of each week until all boxes are sold.