Gum Trees and Galaxies Book Box
Our debut book box is available now; Summer 2020
Each quarter we release a book box that will contain a quality recent release book, an inspirational book mark, something to make or grow and a selection of locally produced, sustainable products. Each box is carefully curated with sustainability and environmental responsibility as the guiding ethos.
A quarterly book box is a great way to kick start your reading goals and to make some incremental changes towards a sustainable lifestyle.
We want to promote outstanding local businesses, facilitate a dialogue and build a community with a commitment to making our world a better place.
This our debut box, Summer 2020 contains:
- New release hardcover book by an award winning Australian author .
- An inspirational bookmark
- A fine food product from a local Granite belt producer
- A personal care product from a local producer
- A crafted eco product from a local maker
- A small envelope of seeds for the green project in the Zine
- The quarterly Zine: Summer 2020
- A link to the online community book group for the book/box
- $1 from the sale of each box is donated to charity. The charity for Summer 2020 is the Australian conservation foundation.
Box value is in excess of $55 retail but is available for $48.50 + postage