New Eco Book Box!
Autumn 2021 is here and so is our new book box. Again we are working with limited numbers of the box, so don’t miss out just let us know you are interested and I will guarantee to hold a copy for you.
The picture is just for illustration but the box includes a fantastic new novel, gift wrapped in a sustainable BCI cotton tea towel and some samples of a fantastic native tea. A product form Washpool skin Wellness, a sample product and a full size product from local native food producer, Native Oz Bushfoods. In addition, you receive a bookmark and our seasonal Zine, bigger and better than our first attempt. All for $49.00
We have a bit of a koala theme happening this time around, (fitting since we are planning to support a charity rehabilitating koala habitat this time). As always a portion of the sale of the box goes to an environmental or social charity, last time a dollar from the sale of each box went to Australian conservation foundation.
Our debut book box is available now; Summer 2020
Each quarter we release a book box that will contain a quality recent release book, an inspirational book mark, something to make or grow and a selection of locally produced, sustainable products. Each box is carefully curated with sustainability and environmental responsibility as the guiding ethos.
A quarterly book box is a great way to kick start your reading goals and to make some incremental changes towards a sustainable lifestyle.
We want to promote outstanding local businesses, facilitate a dialogue and build a community with a commitment to making our world a better place.
This our debut box, Summer 2020 contains:
- New release hardcover book by an award winning Australian author .
- An inspirational bookmark
- A fine food product from a local Granite belt producer
- A personal care product from a local producer
- A crafted eco product from a local maker
- A small envelope of seeds for the green project in the Zine
- The quarterly Zine: Summer 2020
- A link to the online community book group for the book/box
- $1 from the sale of each box is donated to charity. The charity for Summer 2020 is the Australian conservation foundation.
Box value is in excess of $55 retail but is available for $48.50 + postage